Concero Search Partners is always looking for top talent to join our growing team of professionals. Our crew is made up of fun, creative individuals who carry a “work hard, play hard” mentality everywhere we go. We’re passionate about what we do and strive to provide high quality candidates and services for our clients. We are excited to receive your resume and cover letter and appreciate your interest in a career with Concero Search Partners! Please browse through our current openings and hit “Apply” if you see a fit.
Concero Search Partners is seeking a highly motivated individual who has strong internet search and telephone communication skills. As we strive to find top quality candidates for our client-partners, we utilize some of today’s best sourcing, networking and applicant tracking tools. The person who assumes this role will be results-driven, detail-oriented and comfortable making cold calls to potential candidates daily.
Basic Responsibilities –
- Gain a working comprehension of the software industry
- Establish a strong understanding of Concero’s guiding principles, long-term goals and ways we differentiate ourselves from the rest of the talent-acquisition industry
- Identify and research companies and contact top candidates that compete with our clients, while utilizing company databases, Linkedin, job boards and other social networking websites
- Determine qualifications by screening applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Build strong pipelines of candidates for hiring managers to interview
- Work to establish professional and long-term relationships with both clients and potential candidates
Minimum Requirements –
- 4-year college degree
- 2+ years of Recruitment experience
- Must have extensive internet/computer skills (experience working with Linkedin a plus)
- Must be creative, innovative and able to think outside the box
- Must be able to trouble shoot independently yet thrive in a team environment
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must carry him/herself professionally and have strong people skills
Preferred Skills –
- Basic knowledge of some of the largest companies within the software industry
- Basic understanding of how social networking adds value within the recruiting industry
- Experience working with JobScience/Salesforce.com (or other Applicant Tracking Systems) and Google Apps
Concero Search Partners is a national, independently-owned search firm dedicated to finding premier sales talent within the ever-changing tech industry. We are expanding our team and seeking highly motivated individuals for our open Associate Recruiter positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop professionally, stay up to date with latest software and technology trends as well as provide significant contributions to Concero’s future growth.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will be responsible for providing clients with qualified job prospects for their sales and technical sales openings. In this role, you will work alongside the senior recruiters and sourcing team to help identify, contact, recruit and screen both passive and active candidates.
Basic Responsibilities –
- Establish an evolving understanding of both the recruiting and software industries.
- Work with the Concero team to build plans and identify top quality candidates for our clients while utilizing company databases, Linkedin and other social networking websites.
- Actively prospect and screen top candidates via cold calling, emailing and other sourcing methods.
- Research industry leading and emerging technology companies to build upon our existing pool of both clients and candidates.
- Provide reporting for internal purposes as well as status updates to clients on recruitment activity, market data and candidate feedback.
- Help ensure the company database is up to date, clean and free of redundant information.
- Continually promote the fun and friendly atmosphere that Concero has to offer!
- Strong computer/Internet researching skills
- Strong curiosity, hardworking, results-driven personality
- Have a “hunter-mentality” (unafraid to make cold calls; preferred background in sales)
- Ability to trouble shoot independently as well as work cooperatively on a team
- Strong communication skills
Our crew is made up of fun, creative individuals who carry a “work hard, play hard” mentality everywhere we go. We’re passionate about what we do and strive to provide high quality candidates and services for our clients. We are excited to receive your resume and cover letter and appreciate your interest in a career with Concero Search Partners!